Google

Friday, December 28, 2007

Kristen Bell is Hayden Panettiere's bodyguard!


prinside:
HEROES star HAYDEN PANETTIERE has found a great paparazzi foil in co-star and pal KRISTEN BELL - because she's always diving in front of the actress when the flashbulbs get too much.Bell admits she and Panettiere became firm friends shortly after meeting for the first time and now the pair regularly hang out together.And that's a huge plus for Panettiere because the paparazzi don't seem to be interested in Bell.Bell explains, "They never take pictures of me. I just step to the side (when we're out together), and I push myself in front of her when she wants to get out of it." But even Bell can't keep the paparazzi off her friend's trail.She tells Complex magazine, "I tried to drive her away ... the other day only to realise that I used my turn signal for half an hour, and I'm like, 'God, why didn't I lose them? What's going on?"

No comments: