Google

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hayden Panettiere interview!

Star:
She plays a cheerleader on TV, but she's really saving the world! While blonde beauty Hayden Panettiere, 18, is best known as the indestructible Claire on Heroes, she's taken her role to heart. Star caught up with Hayden as she kicked off World Children's Day, an event that raises money to provide food and shelter for sick children.
Q: Why did you travel to Japan to protest the killing of dolphins?Being on a show called Heroes has opened my eyes to charity work and being a part of things like World Children's Day. In Japan, the dolphins were being slaughtered in front of us, and we were swimming in bloody water, and that was intense. I was really upset because I knew most would die, unfortunately, but I hope I saved others.
Q: How would Claire have handled the situation?I don't think any differently. I realized that in order to make a difference it is more important for people to be on the same page rather than use an act of violence.
Q: What about reports linking you and costar Milo Ventimiglia?[Rolls her eyes] I love all my costars, but we are easy targets because we're single.Q: Are you still friends with your ex-Stephen Colletti? Yes, very good friends.
Q: How do you stay out of trouble, unlike Britney and Lindsay?They are doing what they're doing, and I'm doing what I'm doing. I am privileged to do what I love to do and I hope to stick around. I don't hope to go to rehab or get DUIs.
Q: How has Heroes been affected by the writers strike? We are crossing our fingers that we get back to work soon. We really do love working on our show.

No comments: