Google

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hayden Panettiere talks about her obsession with shoes.

Better than booze or drugs......
2snaps:
When it comes to fashion in young Hollywood, Hayden is a hero!
Heroes hottie Hayden Panettiere sounds off on being a style star. She tells the December/January issue of Seventeen Magazine about…
Her style:
“My style has evolved and become more sophisticated. It’s grown with my personality.”
Her fashion obsession:
“Shoes are definitely my guilty pleasure. I have these Givenchy shoes that are a deep plum patent leather. They are stunning. And I love my Louis Vuittons.”
Her cheaper thrill:
“Hale bob, Shoe-wise, they’re great, and they’re not an arm and a leg. And you know what else? Forever 21. You can find great things there–they’re all over the place. I bought a top there for $4.”
What do you guys think- Hot or Not?

No comments: