Google

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hayden Panettiere talks about her cottage cheese thighs.


“Did you see TMZ the other day where I bent over and they took a picture of me, and there was a whole conversation on whether I had cottage cheese thighs or not?” she asked. “It makes me feel awful. I’m sorry, but no woman looks good under overhead lighting. It was not good lighting. “I’m a teenage girl and I have the same body issues,” she adds. “There are parts of my body that I don’t mind, and there are parts of my body that I absolutely can’t stand. And I don’t need somebody pointing them out to me, because trust me, I know they’re there. You don’t need to tell anyone else about it. It doesn’t need to be strewn across a magazine. It’s my business. And the fact that you don’t have anything better to talk about than my thigh fat is absolutely absurd. It just goes to show you the pathetic people in this world. I give Jennifer Love Hewitt all the support in the world. She’s beautiful.”

No comments: