Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hayden Panettiere speaks out!

Mypark:
Heroes star Hayden Panettiere speaks out.
Hereos actress Hayden Panettiere doesn't want to be the next Britney or Lindsay. She is more interested in using her celebrity status to help people.
She wants to be a good role model for her young fans.
Hayden helps numerous charities. She has been supporting World Children's Day which raises money for sick children. She has also been protesting about the killing of dolphins in Japan.
She told Star magazine, "Being on a show called Heroes has opened my eyes to charity work and being a part of things like World Children's Day. In Japan, the dolphins were being slaughtered in front of us, and we were swimming in bloody water, and that was intense. I was really upset because I knew most would die, unfortunately, but I hope I saved others."

No comments: