Google

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hayden Panettiere is optimistic about "Heroes" season 3!

Malay Mail:
“I met Tim (Kring, the creator of Heroes) the other night, and he was excited about the upcoming third season. But if you ask me what to expect, I can only say I have no idea what will happen.” She, however, said it was assumed that major kinks in the series will be worked out, thanks to feedback from fans. “One of it will probably, I assume, be putting us together more, meeting other people. There was more high energy action which people loved, apart from the grouping of the characters, and I suppose that will be pivotal in the next season, though other than that, I really have no specific details for you,” she said. While the reception from fans was as strong as ever for Heroes, Hayden admitted that there were speed bumps in the second season. “I defi nitely am more excited about the third season. Mistakes were made, characters put in wrong storylines, and wrong situations, and the directors and writers figured things out and admitted they made mistakes, and I think they’ve fi gured it out.”

No comments: