Google

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hayden Panettiere says she's tired of dressing like a cheerleader!

Boston Herald:
Hayden Panettiere tells Lucky magazine’s February issue that she lives for those moments off-set of “Heroes” when she can wear something other than a cheerleading outfit! “On the show, I spend most of my time in a cheerleading uniform,” the 18-year-old actress says, “so in real life I like to have a lot more fun with my clothes.” Panettiere plays Claire, the literally invincible cheerleader on NBC’s hit drama series. Describing her style as “very frenetic,” the actress admits her penchant for panoply “changes as quickly as my mood.” But, she confesses, her obsession “about really stunning heels” is perfectly consistent. “I get excited even taking the elevator up to the shoe floor at Bergdorf’s.” Lucky hits newsstands Thursday.

No comments: