Google

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hayden Panettiere says everything you read about her is false!

AHN:
'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere is slamming reporters for printing inaccurate stories about her love life, insisting that almost everything written about her in the press is false.
Panettiere is currently dating her 'Heroes' co-star Milo Ventimiglia and has been linked to reality TV star Stephen Coletti in the past. But Panettiere, 18, says she is tired of her romantic liaisons taking precedence in the media over her acting career.
She says, "Nothing is private. And when they write about you, it's almost always completely false. I've never been pregnant, I've never moved in with somebody."
"There was a story about somebody giving me a ring that had 'Sweet like Hayden' engraved on it, and that person was like, 'Eww, I would never give you that.' And I was like, `I would never take that.'"
The star also admits that she has found the perfect solution to avoid the paparazzi who constantly hound her about her love life saying, "I'll not comment until the day I die. I'm going to be married and I'll be like, 'I don't know who you're talking about. Who?'"

No comments: