Google

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hayden Panettire is a cheerleader killer!!

Monsters and critics:
Hayden Panettiere wants to kill her "cheerleader image".
The 18-year-old actress - who plays indestructible cheerleader Claire Bennet in hit US TV show 'Heroes' - hopes her new film 'Fireflies In The Garden' will help people see beyond her cult role.
Hayden - who stars opposite Julia Roberts in the movie - said: "I wanted to kill the cheerleader image, so I changed my hair colour and didn't wear make-up.
"It's been very hard for me in the past to get people to see me in a different way. They can be very narrow-minded."
'Fireflies in the Garden' centres on a family torn apart by an unexpected tragedy and boasts a star-studded cast which also includes Ryan Reynolds, Willem Dafoe, Emily Watson and Ioan Gruffudd.
'Fireflies in the Garden', directed by Dennis Lee, is due to hit cinema screens later this year.

No comments: